Palm Beach County’s Asphalt Shingle Roofing Experts
We Take Pride and Professionalism to Whole New Heights
Low-Interest Financing Available
50-Year Product Warranty
West Palm Beach’s Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor
In West Palm Beach and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and most affordable option for roofing available. In addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from, homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature. We can present many options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, Neal Roofing and Waterproofing have your back. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. You’re going to love your new roof’s quality, we can guarantee it.
To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call us today at (561) 962-3501 to schedule a free consultation.
Give the reputable West Palm Beach roofing company a call today to schedule a free estimate of your current roof. We can’t wait to present you with all the different options in asphalt shingle roofing.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
These lightweight and energy-efficient shingles are the most common and easy to maintain and are named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look. With proper care, three-tab shingles can protect for up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
The longest-lasting shingles, and the choice for homes where curb appeal matters most. Architectural shingles are a great choice with a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, you can enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Asphalt Shingle Roofing: The Pros and Cons
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingle
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in West Palm Beach?
The cost of asphalt roofs can vary based on the project scope. The size and slope of your home will impact the final cost, in addition to repairs that may be needed underneath your old shingles, and the type of asphalt shingles you choose for the project.
What are the most popular types of shingles in West Palm Beach?
Architectural shingles have been growing steadily in popularity in the area, and with their longevity, it’s clear to see why. Take solace in knowing that when you install an architectural roof that it is built to last a long time.
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about 25 years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as 40 years.
Cities We Service
Hire a Trusted Team of Roofing Contractors in West Palm Beach
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Neal Roofing and Waterproofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 50 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing product. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.