Palm Beach County’s #1 Installer of Cedar Roofing
We Take Pride and Professionalism to Whole New Heights
Low-Interest Financing Available
50-Year Product Warranty
Exceptional Cedar Roofing Contractors
If you’re looking to install an all-natural cedar shake roof, the skilled crew at Neal Roofing and Waterproofing is ready to install this specialty product for you! When it comes to your home, providing the best service is our priority and we will guide you through the process from start to finish. Your new and natural cedar roof is waiting for you!
Types of Cedar Roofs Roofs We Install
Cedar Shake Roofing
Cedar shake roofing is cut by hand, unlike most roofing which is machine-cut. Each piece is made individually, granting more variance to the pieces through a non-uniform style. This can greatly add to the aesthetic of your home, however, due to its unique composition, an experienced roofer must handle the installation. If done incorrectly, the different-sized pieces can open your roof up to gaps and leaks. At Neal Roofing and Waterproofing, we have installed many cedar shake roofs and will make sure your roof is water-tight and given the rustic look you deserve.
The Pros and Cons of Cedar Roofing
When making your selection about the type of cedar roofing to fit your needs, there will be pros and cons. We have broken down the list for you:
Pros of Cedar Roofing
- Curb Appeal: Cedar’s natural wood look makes it a unique and beautiful roofing choice.
- Longevity: Proper care can ensure that your cedar roofing lasts for the lifetime of your home!
- Weather-resistant: Cedar roofs require fewer repairs after inclement weather. They stand up well against heavy rains, strong winds, and other severe weather conditions.
Cons of Cedar Roofing
- Drying Issues: Cedar roofing materials are made from trees, which leaves them more prone to drying out. This can leave your home more susceptible to issues like fire damage, cracking, and pest issues.
- Expensive: Cedar is considered a high-end roofing option because of its natural variety, and as such, it is more expensive than other roofing materials.
- Maintenance: To prevent moss and mildew buildup, cedar roofs will require more maintenance compared to other roofing types.
Cedar Roof FAQs
What is it made from?
Does it cost more than regular asphalt shingles?
How many years will a cedar roof last?
What is the most durable cedar material?
Cities We Service
Hire a Trusted Team of Roofing Contractors in West Palm Beach
When it's time for a new roof or roof repair, you can count on Neal Roofing and Waterproofing to provide the roofing services you need for a reliable roof. With over 50 years in the roofing industry, our team is ready to answer your questions and address your concerns. Thank you for considering our team for your next roofing product. We know you will be thrilled with the finished product.